Tuesday, January 29, 2013

37 Weeks: January...3 weeks to go!

First week of pre-baby leave.....combined with a mini-heat wave followed by a 5-day rain storm has been anything but boring!  I've been doing a bunch of errands that I've saved up for this time and found all my afternoon programming to entertain myself.  Today at the doctor I learned that I haven't gained any weight, but he wasn't concerned- and surprise, I was guilted into getting the flu shot!!  I know, I know, it's highly recommended and Travis was there to pinch me in my other arm which actually ended up hurting worse.....but now we are good!  We also had our rug, side table, and crib sheets deliver this week so I can finally get the nursery "Pinterest" ready to take the final reveal photo if I can find the energy to look pretty for you all!  This weekend we are attending a friend's Baby Gender Reveal bbq to see if Baby O's new friend coming in July will be a future playmate or future girlfriend; we are excited to get the results!



Month/Week: 8 Months, 1 Week
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs
Feeling: like I could easily lay in bed all day if I wanted to without getting restless- I haven't done this yet though haha, don't worry!  My house is staying very clean these days!
Missing: I honestly can't say that I'm really missing anything, I'm happy to be pregnant and happy at the same time to almost not be pregnant so I can hold my little one : )
Cravings: Frozen blueberries, fresh strawberries, & hot mint tea non-stop
I'm Loving: that I'm actually looking forward to labor- isn't that insane?  I just know that means that I will meet him so soon!
Happy or Moody: Happy, we are getting so close
Gender: Sweet baby boy
Symptoms: I can feel EVERYTHING- hiccups, thumb sucking, feet rubbing together....
Sleep: Probably 6-7 hours now total, although I have time during the day now to nap if I need it
Wedding Ring On Still?: I'm not even that swollen...I think my ring is shrinking.
Looking forward to: making some serious progress on the nursery and knowing I have everything I could possibly need and more for little Baby O when he arrives!

This weeks pics:

Rice Krispie Treats...whatever baby wants, baby gets

Hunter getting his Zzz's in before Baby O arrives

My hot tea binge begins at 5:30am and goes until bedtime!



Some more super cute presents for Baby O have arrived!  He is one loved baby : )!!

xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...