Friday, January 4, 2013

33 Weeks: And a Happy New Year!

Now that Christmas Day has come and gone, we dropped off my parents this week at the airport and then picked up Travis' family who is visiting the rest of the week!  Major plans this week to work on the nursery and some aesthetic home improvements while I have my FIL and BIL here, and so far things look AMAZING- I can't believe how much was completed in such a short time, we are very fortunate! ; )  I had my 7.5 month checkup also this week and I'm measuring a little smaller than 33 weeks at 32 inches, but I swear this baby is outgrowing it's current living quarters...or will be a future NFL kicker.


Your baby's the size of a durian!
He weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And he may grow up to a full inch this week -- amazing.











Month/Week: 7 Months, 33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22 lbs
Feeling: Pretty good for 7.5 months! I haven't really identified with the other girls I know that seem miserable and months behind me....
Missing: Asti Spumante nights with my wicked stepmother & my hot tub
Cravings: French toast and rice krispie treats!  Thanks Missy for cooking this week : )
Anything making you queasy: All the gross things my SIL's husband can come up with to eat that is super weird
I'm Loving: the Guiliana & Bill episodes on E! right now featuring their newborn boy- I'm actually learning tips from the show and might have teared up when he got his first bath.....
Happy or Moody:  Happy, we are getting so close!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms:  Rib pain and Braxton Hicks
Sleep: Actually getting a little easier now my stomach is bigger and I don't have to sleep on top of a pillow!
Wedding Ring On Still?:  I had to shove it on this morning haha
Looking forward to: seeing the nursery finally complete, I'm so excited to have everything ready for little Baby O!

So here are some pictures from over the weekend, final nursery pics to come soon!

Nursery before.....boring white room primarily used as "inside storage"

One of many Home Depot trips and the batten & board going up!

The before, during, and finished custom closet for Baby O!

Some recessed can lighting added throughout the 2nd floor to better illuminate the hallways so we can see at night to actually get into the nursery without falling down the stairs!


So excited to get the last finishing touches (rug, side table, bedding, table lamp) and complete the little guy's room!  We are ready whenever you are, Baby O : )





xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...