Thursday, January 10, 2013

34 Weeks: January


Had a lot fun this week!  Travis and I celebrated NYE with a dinner out and late movie night, although we didn't make it until 12am, technically it was already 2013 in New York, right??  Then it was back to work for a short week, and on Friday I had my work baby shower which was so great and relaxing with a great turn out!  The weather was perfect for eating lunch on the patio with the best work friends I could imagine working with, I’m extremely lucky to work with such a close-knit group of people.  This weekend we have our maternity photo shoot with one of Lynnae’s best friends, I've been cleaning the house and printing out posing ideas on Pinterest in anticipation!!


Month/Week: 7 Months, 3 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22+ lbs
Feeling: Pregnant!!  I told Travis that I’m finally feeling like I’d imagine a pregnant girl would feel? : )
Missing: Sangria, thanks Mom for sending me a pic of yours haha!
Cravings: Fruit! I can easily get through a small crate of blackberries & blueberries in one sitting
I'm Loving: that our new dark wood co-sleeper finally arrived, this baby will be snoozing in style his first few months….baby or not my house must match! ; )
Happy or Moody: Happy
Gender: Boy
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks and overall stomach tightness
Sleep: He knows when I wake up now in the middle of the night….and thinks it’s time to party.  Press Snooze Baby O!!
Wedding Ring On Still?: Yes, but my engagement ring is tight!
Looking forward to: My maternity photo shoot with Chela Williams this weekend at our house, I’ve been planning our outfits for weeks!!

Travis' new favorite baby outfit from Aunt Missy:

Now he's ready to work with Dad on the Jeep!  Ok maybe in a few years ; )

xoxo,
Mrs.O


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...