Wednesday, January 16, 2013

35 Weeks: January & Maternity Photoshoot!!

With only 1 1/2 weeks left to go until my maternity leave, my "at-home-to-do" list is getting bigger & bigger!  Speaking of size, at our 8-month checkup this week, the doctor mentioned that although we've gained 2 pounds since our last visit 2 weeks ago, my stomach is still measuring the same aka "borderline small"- we got an ultrasound the very next day to get to the bottom of it: only to find out Baby O is measuring closer to a 38 WEEK BABY!  The ultrasound tech mentioned that he is positioned in an upside-down L shape with his feet lodged right up near my ribs- that explains that rib pain I'm feeling often!  She also told us that he looks to be about 6 lbs. 14oz, which would mean at birth he could be 8-9lbs......and that we could expect him as early as 38 weeks = Feb 2nd!  Looks like my to-do list is now my short list.....


Month/Week: 7 Months, 4 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs
Feeling: all of my emotions are finally heightened I believe- we received our stroller with a defective handle this week and I almost broke down crying in the kitchen!
Missing: of course I'm missing my wine and being able to throw a pair of socks on without swearing or taking 15 minutes to do so, but I'm truly content right now with my situation, I still love being pregnant!
Cravings:  New 2013 bikinis.....does that count?
I'm Loving: my incredibly supportive husband (he fixed the stroller situation w/o me asking) and the sneak peek maternity photos from last week with Chela, they look unbelievable!  See below : )
Happy or Moody: Happy, then Moody, then Happy again? 95% Happy!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Overall stomach discomfort- I'm a 35-week pregnant girl w/a 38-week sized baby in her!
Sleep: Baby O is such a great sleeper; now if only his Mother could figure out how to sleep through the night
Wedding Ring On Still?: Ok so if I put on lotion prior to my rings....then I'm good to go
Looking forward to: Our Baby Care Basics class this weekend at Hoag, finishing up the nursery details....and my new stroller handle ; )

Sneak peek from the maternity shoot, shot at our house in Anaheim Hills:













And a quick look at our Week 35 ultrasound, check out those cheeks!!





xoxo,

Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...