Wednesday, September 26, 2012

19 Weeks: September


All Baby O's kicks and punches now getting a LOT stronger, over the weekend he was going crazy!  Now that I'm a little more used to all the activity going on in there!
I love to feel everything- such a great reminder that I get to hang out with him all day : )  He can also hear now, and has been responding to my husband Travis' voice!  Baby O weighs nearly 9 ounces and is close to 6 inches long:





Month/Week: 4 Months/19 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: +9 lbs since my first weigh-in
Feeling: Seemingly normal?  And actually getting comfortable at night sleeping on my side
Cravings: Still anything cinnamon flavored.....
I'm Loving: any time the baby is active, I love feeling the movement
Maternity Clothes: Rocking the belly band w/jeans now- I had NO idea how comfortable these things actually were!
Wedding Ring On Still?:  Yes, my fingers aren't gaining any water weight- knock on wood......
Looking forward to: Next week- half way!!



xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...