Thursday, September 20, 2012

18 Weeks~ September: It's A.......??

First thing we did when I laid down on the table at the ultrasound- tell the technician lady we needed to know the gender asap!  Without a doubt, we are having a:
Baby boy!!  
We were overjoyed and so thrilled to finally learn the news after waiting for what felt like forever and add a little boy to our family couldn't be a bigger blessing...the ultrasound showed us that he is starting to look like an actual human with long arms and legs- and all 5 fingers and toes (I made her count)!  I'm already so in love! 





Some pics from the 18 Week ultrasound:




Month/Week: 4 Months/18 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 7 pounds
Feeling: Kicks & punches getting a LOT stronger, they startle me sometimes!
Cravings: Anything with cheese and cinnamon....
I'm Loving: Feeling the punches and kicks getting stronger : )
Maternity Clothes:  I haven’t worn jeans in maybe 5 weeks now, they are so tight….thankfully there has been a major heat wave so I can wear maxis & dresses almost every day
Wedding Ring On Still?:  Yes!  I hoping I can at least wear my band the entire time
Looking forward to: Decorating the nursery with a boy theme!


xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...