Friday, November 2, 2012

24 Weeks: October

Baby O attended his first mini-concert this week at our Tilly's company/Holiday party, it was a rap performer that the baby either really enjoyed or was super agitated with; regardless there was a lot of movement during the songs!  The baby is now over a pound, he's getting heavy....we also went to our hospital's orientation this week and learned about the rooms w/ocean views and the "golden hour"- the first hour spent with the parents after the baby is delivered : )  Halloween is also this week, Travis is actually letting me turn on the lights this year!


Month/Week: 5 Months/24 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 15+ lbs
Feeling: seemingly normal for a prego girl
Missing: the champagne I could have indulged in for free at my company party
Cravings: Sugar cookies, gingersnap cookies.  Cookies.
Anything making you queasy: Too many cookies.
I'm Loving: any cooler outside temperatures, this heat wave is making me sick!
Happy or Moody: Happy :)
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: My belly button ring starting to suffocate!
Sleep: Waking up maybe 2-3 times a night, I think I'm subconsciously training myself for feedings
Wedding Ring On Still?:  Yes
Looking forward to: Handing out candy to all the kids on Halloween and getting to the 6 month mark soon!!  We can't wait to meet you Baby O!

Work Halloween Picture (and 2nd place winners for Group Costume!)


xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...