Tuesday, October 23, 2012

23 Weeks: October (5 Months!)

My doctor this week came into my 5-month checkup saying, "So twins, huh?"  Hilarious.....according to our doctor, Baby O can hear my voice and basically everything I'm hearing, although it's still muffled- even loud noises like Hunter barking will make him more accustom to them when he's finally here, which is good news because Hunter barks a lot.....


Month/Week: 5 Months/23 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs
Feeling: like I should have scheduled that massage I've been thinking about!
Missing: Ahi tuna everything, sounds pretty good right now...
Cravings: Thought about the Brown Sugar Poptarts in my work's vending machine this morning....but didn't indulge
Anything making you queasy: Chick Filet- particularly the chicken sandwiches I used to love pre-prego
I'm Loving: when I know the baby is awake when he kicks : )
Happy or Moody: Love being pregnant!
Gender: Boy
Symptoms: Rib pain, soreness in lower back
Sleep: I think it's the left side sleeping giving me the soreness above....
Wedding Ring On Still?:  Yep, no swelling (knock on wood)
Looking forward to: Halloween!  Carving a pumpkin and roasting the seeds in the oven too of course.  Oh and all the candy that comes into the office from the parents who give away half of their children's bags to coworkers....

All set for Beaver football!!  Go Beavers!!


xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...