Wednesday, October 10, 2012

21 Weeks: October!

I LOVE this time of year.....finally some cooler temperatures ahead, football games all Sunday, the smell of  all those glowing pumpkins at nighttime- something super nostalgic about Fall!  Of course the fall season we experience in California is nothing like what we grew up with in Oregon, but not having to turn on my AC is good enough for me....Baby O seems to be loving the weather, super active and kicking & punching like crazy!   Although we still haven't agreed on a name for Baby O, we have managed to finish cleaning out the future nursery and pick a theme: "Yachtical"- see some of my current fave decor pieces for this theme below! xoxo



Baby is the size of a:

Month/Week: 4 Months/21 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: At least 9 lbs!  I'm front heavy....
Feeling:  Great actually, I think I may even miss being pregnant when he's born...
Missing:  Cold beers on 100+ degree days while doing home renovations
Cravings: Popsicles!! 
I'm Loving: that I can still fit in 95% of my closet
Maternity Clothes:  Maybe one day I'll be able to get into that cute wardrobe my Mom helped me with!  For now it's maxis and dresses and leggings....
Wedding Ring On Still?:  Yes
Looking forward to:  Baby O's next ultrasound next week!

Courtesy Mrs. Lilien blog


Love the color of the wall and white paneling


Potential Colors for the nursery:
Admiral Blue & White Dove (Benjamin Moore)



Anchor Throw pillow, Land of Nod


Fisherman Table Lamp, Pottery Barn Kids

DIY Nightlight Tutorial, Grey Likes Nesting blog


Porthole Mirrors, TreasureGurus



Chevron rug, Urban Outfitters (can't decide which color??)


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the "yachtical" theme...love the chevron bedding and LOVE that he is the size of a pomegranate!! Love your little updates, but I can't wait to hold the little man, seriously!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...