Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March: Jackson's Sip & See!

Jackson had his first party this weekend- his Sip & See!  Of course yet another reason (any reason) for me to plan a themed party, I couldn't help but fall in love with the Milkaholic theme I saw on Pinterest, and with the help of Amber and her amazing Etsy shop, we had a fun & mellow afternoon with close friends to officially welcome JW to the world:










Jackson clearly dressed the part as well, love this onesie I found on Etsy!!





I was initially intimidated to make these drinks (thank you Michelle for taste testing!), but they couldn't have been easier....

Quick & Easy Coconut Vanilla Bellini Recipe:
3 parts Prosecco
1 part Pina Colada mixer
Few drops of Vanilla
Sugared rim
Done!















And....he's out!  Good night everyone!





xoxo,
Mrs. O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...