Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February: 40 Weeks & an Eviction Notice

Happy Valentine's Day!!  We have officially reached 40 Weeks and Baby O has apparently decided to instead receive his eviction notice & make St. Patty's Day his first holiday : ) Doctor visit went well this week, although I am still only dilated at one centimeter, darn it!  I have gained back a pound and now measuring at 37 weeks. Bets are running rampant on his due date; Great Uncle Dale is hoping for Friday the 15th, I'm betting on the 16th, and Grandpa Thatcher is betting on Sun the 17th!  My parents have been here all week in anticipation, we are on the edge of our seats just waiting for that first contraction! 

**Update: Due to labor pains, I was actually unable to complete my chalkboard for Week 40 (brace yourself for a bare-belly pic), but here is a pic my husband snapped with his IPhone at home while I was in early labor**:



Your baby's the size of a jackfruit!
In month nine, the average fetus is about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.19 inches (wow!). But you really won't know exactly how big your baby is until his birth.















Month/Week: 9 Months
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs
Feeling: anxious with anticipation, family is here and we are ready any time this baby is!! : )
Missing: Getting out and around while my parents are in town, we are nervous to travel even 30 minutes away from home just in case!
Cravings:  Hot tea & Valentine's Day candy hearts
I'm Loving: the weather right now- mid 70's with another heat wave expected this weekend- maybe Baby O wants to be born into the heat like his mommy??
Happy or Moody:  Happy
Gender: Big baby Boy
Symptoms: I am on "drop watch"- I think he has slightly dropped b/c my indigestion and rib pain is gone!
Sleep: Similar to past weeks- 2 pee breaks and light sleep!
Wedding Ring On Still?: I'm starting to miss wearing it...although I'm sure I could still squeeze into it ; )
Looking forward to: feeling that first contraction so I know we are on our way!  What a crazy thing to wish for??



xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...