Tuesday, February 12, 2013

39 Weeks: February!


Hospital Bag packed?  Check.
Nursery complete?  Check.
Baby clothes laundered?  Check.
Co-sleeper & swing built?  Check.

Doctor confirmed this week that I'm one centimeter dilated!  Which I know that means I have 9 to go, but I'm still elated that I've progressed!  I'm still measuring at 35 weeks, and I've lost 2 lbs since last week (which the doctor confirmed was fine at this stage).  The baby is still frequently moving, although now he stays awake for longer periods of time- like 2 hours at a time!  We think that means he's trying to find an escape : )  Travis' 30th birthday is this Thursday, so we are going to try assisting the baby by eating spicy Thai food & drinking pineapple juice on Wed night!  Stay tuned....


Month/Week: 8 Months, 3 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 25 lbs
Feeling: content; I'm glad that I'm not completely uncomfortable at this stage so I'm good either way if he choose to come early or chooses to wait until after his due date, but we prefer him ASAP!
Missing: I don't even know what it's like to NOT be pregnant anymore....
Cravings:  Cinnamon graham crackers & peanut butter!
I'm Loving: not having to get ready every day for the public/work??
Happy or Moody:  Happy!  We are in the home stretch!
Gender:  Baby Boy
Symptoms: slight cramping, overall tightness in my stomach
Sleep: I'm taking it easy these days at home, so the tossing & turning at night hasn't affected me too much
Wedding Ring On Still?: .I still wear it if I go out in public, haha!  Wedding ring is beginning to get tight too, although I swear my hands aren't any fatter than usual.....?
Looking forward to: going into labor!  Dad wants to share his birthday with you!!


Of course every couple wonders what the baby will look like....here is Daddy Travis as a newborn next to Baby O's 36 week ultrasound, anything similar??

xoxo,

Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...