Wednesday, October 15, 2014

9 Months: We are ready to meet you Elle!!!





Month/Week: 9 Months, 39 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 20-21 lbs
Feeling: Excited to meet her, anxious to become a Mommy of 2 babies!!
Missing: not even wine at this point, just because I know it's going to be all over so soon
Cravings: I had a donut the other day, it was delicious. I hate donuts by the way.
Anything making you queasy: My Fall harvest tea at night unfortunately, she has not been liking my new nighttime ritual
I'm Loving: Jack still seems really into having a "baby" hang out with him, in the car, in the bath- he nods Yes to all these scenarios when I ask him!
Happy or Moody: Happy ...and anxious
Gender: Little baby girl :)
Symptoms: I'm obviously at that point where I cannot attend any function for more than an hour without being completely out of breath or feeling like I was run over, this means I'm really close!
Sleep: Pregnancy insomnia, it's really fun.  I always thought it was God's way of preparing parents for the every-2-hour-eating thing a Newborn does :)
Wedding Rings On Still?:  Engagement ring only
Looking forward to: Finishing up Ellie's nursery and getting into that hospital to meet Elle!  We have been officially scheduled for 8:30am on 10/16, wish us luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...