Wednesday, July 16, 2014

5 Months Prego & a Name Reveal!

I recently asked Jackson if he wanted a baby (after noticing his recent infatuation with little babies)- to which he nodded his head and said "Yeah" LOL!  Good thing because we've got less than 4 months go to with this little princess!

We've known for sometime now what name we would give to our first girl...and although I'm still trying convince Travis of giving her TWO middle names....we've decided to name her:
**baby elle **
I've already been calling her "Ellie" for a nickname, and we have always loved this name for a girl since we decided to have kids : ) We are beyond excited to have one of each!


Month/Week: 5 Months/24 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs (at this point with Jack I had gained 15lbs!)
Feeling: like I want this 2nd trimester to last forever!  Energy levels are better, no nausea, and I still have most of my mobility to keep up with Jack during the day
Missing: white wine during the summer.....
Cravings: I was seriously craving a Tootsie Roll yesterday, I know- weird.  Mainly this time around I've been craving watermelon like crazy!!
Anything making you queasy: Not at all
I'm Loving: that Jack points to my belly and says "Baby!"
Happy or Moody: Happy but so much easier to have a meltdown than last time
Gender: Little Girl!! :)
Symptoms: I like to say a "sore uterus" lol, at the end of a busy day I swear my stomach feels 100 lbs on it's own...
Sleep: The getting-up-to-pee thing is starting.  And little Baby Elle likes to party well after I've laid down for the night
Wedding Rings On Still?:  Yep!
Looking forward to: spending as much one-on-one time with my little man Jackson before ensuing chaos on our weekly routine!  I'm really cherishing every moment I'm having with him this one summer we have just him & I : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...