Monday, April 8, 2013

March: Easter Already??

I SWEAR Easter used to be in April....but then again I was probably tipsy on mimosas by noon before we had a baby??  It's Jackson's first Easter, and do I care that he can't technically enjoy a Easter basket?  No.



We dyed eggs for the first time in years....complete with Mom, Dad & Baby O!



Jackson's first church service was a complete success, he slept through most of the service!





Jackson's Easter basket complete with Easter outfit & summer fun toys for Palm Springs!



Mommy's Easter basket complete with Sunday church outfit!




I adore this EOS lip balm, I carry them in every purse & baby bag I own!  Special Easter edition : )




xoxo,
Mrs. O



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...