Friday, August 31, 2012

2 Months and Praying..+ our First Ultrasound Pic!

2 months....so far so good, my prayers must be working!  I am one of the lucky 25% of women w/o any signs of morning sickness thus far, although some days after work I seriously want to fall down the minute I walk through the door and not wake up until the following morning- so much for that fake-caffiene-pregnancy-high I experienced at first!  Pictured here is little Baby O at our 8 week ultrasound, if you look really close you can see him/her waving??  The picture melted my heart, it took everything in my body not to lose it in front of the lady doing the ultrasound!!  I almost can't describe the feeling that came over me when I realized HOLY CRAP...that is MY  baby.  Growing in my belly.  I guess true bliss would be a good way to describe it!



Here is my picture taken by my husband at our (secret) 2-month mark, I just ate lunch so it may be a bit deceiving though!:





xoxo,
Mrs.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...